Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dedicating first post to Lord Ganesha

It was around evening 5 and i was bit drowsy. Desperately looking for some interesting conversation because i cannot log out by 5 PM. Suddenly a person was coming out from meeting. He look tired and is done with days work. He is into marketing in my org. Out of my curiosity and interest on marketing field. i started poking about his background. i was surprised enough to ascertain that he is not an MBA but a business editor with some media before.

I re-positioned my chair and turned more attentive now.

He continued..

He was a business editor who took care of corporates upcoming ventures, investments, market shares and profits and etc and etc. On the flow, we started discussing about crime reporters. He said, Crime reporters work till 2 AM until final edition is published and printed. and the job involves more risk. Now explained about a news printed and threats he received. Though he was into business media, he took care of one licenses scam where few MP's of other states were involved. Till the news was limited to local media, there was no issue. Once the news reached national media and MP's names were revealed, he received few threats and ultimately came out of that field to play safe game in life.

Now my enthu turned towards crime reporting and media. after few questions he suggested me to start free lance journalism through blogs.

Although this blog is not completely a free lance journalism, most of the posts will be on what i saw, what i observed and what i believed. I need no proofs to write something. I write about wonders as well as blunders, i talk about failures as well as success, about good as well as bad.

Dedicating my first post to Lord Ganesha. Expecting more from Lord and less from me :-)

3 comments:

ABHILASH SIDD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ABHILASH SIDD said...

All the Best for ur new avaatar :-)

Sudhie said...

Thank You :-)